Traverse Connect Ambassadors celebrate investors and connect with our business community.
Traverse Connect exists to lead economic growth in the region. The Ambassadors demonstrate and communicate the goals and strategic plan to our investors. The Ambassadors are volunteers who continually strive to improve the level of personal customer service Traverse Connect investors receive.
Ambassadors serve in many ways, such as:
- Scheduling and holding ribbon cuttings and anniversary celebrations for investors
- Making periodic visits and phone calls to new, prospective and existing investors
- Helping investors recognize and understand the value of their investment
- Connecting in our community to help Traverse Connect better understand investor business needs and to design services to meet those needs
- Providing volunteer support at events
Recent Ribbon Cuttings
Congratulations to CC Jewelers for renewing their membership. Members of the Ambassador team stopped by to thank them and congratulate the owner Dave Croad for his 40 years in the jewelry business.
Members of the Ambassador team stopped in at The Center for Plastic Surgery and Skin Care during their annual holiday Open House event to thank and congratulate them for renewing and investing in Traverse Connect's chamber programs.
Members of the Traverse Connect Ambassador team stopped by Silver Spruce Brewing Company in Traverse City to congratulate them on their one-year business anniversary and thank them for their investment in Traverse Connect.