As a full-service relocation program, Michigan's Creative Coast is a one-stop resource for everything you need to live, work, and get connected in the Grand Traverse region.
Michigan’s Creative Coast is a talent attraction initiative that highlights the Grand Traverse Region as an exceptional place to live, explore, and fulfill your career. Our mission is to advance the economic vitality of the Grand Traverse Region by elevating its innovative and entrepreneurial ecosystem; attracting new people, new ideas, and new businesses; and placing our region on the map as an attractive career destination.
Michigan’s Creative Coast inspires professionals from across the country and beyond to make the move to northern Michigan and places the Grand Traverse Region on the map as a recognizable career and lifestyle destination.
Contact Abby Baudry to secure your company’s Michigan’s Creative Coast sponsorship.
Michigan's Creative Coast Sponsorship Opportunities
Held four times annually, our Fresh Coast Quarterly Club meetups are an opportunity for newcomers to the Grand Traverse Region to get plugged into a network, meet new people, and learn about one of the most vibrant arts & culture communities in Michigan and the Midwest. Each Fresh Coast Quarterly Club showcases an entrepreneur who has made Traverse City their home, and who has brought with them exciting new ideas, interests, inspirations, and innovations. The Fresh Coast Quarterly Club is hosted at a different location each time, is free to attend, and is open to all. Each event draws 50-150 attendees, many of whom have recently relocated to the Grand Traverse Region.
- Recognition as sole Presenting Sponsor of Fresh Coast Quarterly Clubs 2023 via addition of Sponsor’s logo (with hyperlink)* on event webpage.
- Special recognition as sponsor via Michigan’s Creative Coast social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook) and all event promotion posts.
- Recognition in Michigan’s Creative Coast newsletter (1000+ subscribers, including newcomers and people interested in relocating to the Grand Traverse Region) as Presenting Sponsor of Fresh Coast Quarterly Club.
- Opportunity to place company swag and promotional material at all four Fresh Coast Quarterly Club events hosted in 2023.
- Opportunity to provide brief (1-2 minutes) opening remarks at each Fresh Quarterly Club event.
*Note that we ask Sponsor to provide us with a unique tracking URL which we may use to link back to the sponsor’s website. This will ensure the Sponsor can track and record the number of views and hits their website is receiving as a result of Sponsorship of Michigan’s Creative Coast.
The Relocation Services webpage is intended to be the main landing page for newcomers to the region to find any relocation resources they need to make their move easier. The page is reached via the hamburger menu at michiganscreativecoast.com. Additionally, a button hyperlinking to the Relocation Services is placed on the Job Board page, as well as on the Northern Navigators page.
- Your logo (with hyperlink)* and a short blurb added to Relocation Services webpage.
- The option to embed a short video about your business.
- Button to Relocation Service Providers page is placed on our second and third most trafficked webpages:
- Northern Navigators: views since inception, or average monthly visitors
- Job Board: views since inception, or average monthly visitors
- Special recognition on Michigan’s Creative Coast social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook) via:
- A unique shoutout post featuring sponsor once per year
- Special mention as a relocation service provider via a relocation service providers post (twice per year).
- Once yearly feature in Michigan’s Creative Coast newsletter (1400+ subscribers, including newcomers and people interested in relocating to the Grand Traverse Region)