Develop Your Leadership Skills for Our Community
Traverse Connect is excited to announce the launch of a leadership coaching program that will begin in January 2022.
Below are more details as well as a link to apply as a Mentee.
• This is a four-month cohort-based program, with an expectation that eight meetings between the Mentor and the Mentee will take place during that time period.
• Mentees will be matched 1:1 with participants using a strengths-based model.
If we have piqued your interest, here are the details:
The cost for this program is $800.00 and includes:
• Two, 3-hour luncheon workshops:
February 2, 2022, and June 15, 2022
• Eight, 1.5-hour meetings with your assigned mentor over a 4-month time frame.
• Although this is a volunteer opportunity for mentors, proceeds from tuition will cover the cost of the program and will be utilized for future leadership development programming offered by Traverse Connect.
• In-person attendance is required for both opening and closing events which are scheduled for:
Opening Retreat: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Closing Celebration: Wednesday, June 15, 2022